Students who have not gone through their medical Exam process are to do so from Tuesday, April 22,2014 at the VVU Hospital.
Students who applied with Cert A are required to submit a certified copy from their school to the admissions and records office.
--Snr. Assistant Registrar, Academics
Education Student Association of VVU is proud to announce to all sandwich and regular student of VVU that, EDSA will celebrate the association week from 23rd - 27th of April, 2014.
The theme for the celebration is "Integrating IT in education is the way to go"
Launching of EDSA Week Celebration
Quiz (What do You Know?)
VC Football match in collaboration with EDSA
The lacoste for the celebration is very limited in number; interested student should call the department secretary on this telephone line 0307011850 for the Lacoste reservation
Click to Download Application Form
The 2014 session of the Certificate in Medical Equipment Technology program is slated for June 2, 2014 – July 31, 2014. A softcopy of the application form can be found at the website of Valley View University (www.vvu.edu). Prospective applicants may also pick an application form at Valley View University campus, Oyibi-Accra. The cost of the application form is GH¢90. Please, fill the form and mail the completed form together with all necessary documents to the address below. Applicants may also scan the completed application form and other relevant documents and email them to the Head , Department of Biomedical Equipment Technology (email@example.com) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
VALLEL VIEW UNIVERSITY
BOX AF 595 ADENTAN
Below are some relevant information concerning the 2014 MET session:
1. Tuition fee is GH¢1,000, General Charges is GH¢300, Specific Charges is GH¢200, Computer and Internet is GH¢50, Boarding is GH¢402, Lodging is GH¢175, and SRC dues GH¢15.
2. The duration of the entire Certificate programme is two months.
3. The curriculum for the program consists of the following courses:
MET 010: DC and AC Electricity
MET 014: Analog and Digital Electronics
MET 015: Fundamentals of Information Technology
MET 016: Anatomy and Physiology
MET 017: Maintenance Management
MET 018: Medical Instrumentation
MET 019: Motor Controls
4. Students who successfully complete all the seven courses are eligible and may choose to write a certification examination by the Technical Examinations Unit of Ghana Education Service for the award of Medical Equipment Technician II certificate. The examination is normally conducted in the last week of July. The certification examination consists of four papers (components) and a student must pass all four papers before a certificate can be awarded. The cost of the examination will be communicated to students upon arrival. However, budget for GH¢400.
5. The Medical Equipment Technician II Certificate with approval from the National Accreditation Board (NAB) qualifies a person to apply for the Diploma in Biomedical Equipment Technology programme at Valley View University.
For further enquiries contact:
Head, Biomedical Equipment Technology Department
Valley View University
Tel: (233) 24 0103900
All graduating students for 2014 will meet the Ag. Deputy Registrar (Academic) on Friday, April 4, 2014 at 12.30 pm. Venue: Cafeteria Upstairs, VVU Oyibi, Accra.
1. Online application
2. Class executives
3. Class sponsor
Acting Deputy Registrar, Academic
The integrator is calling for papers for its next issue. As a multi-disciplinary journal, papers are welcome from any academic discipline
Please Download Detailed document
This is to inform our cherished graduates of November 2013 that their certificates are ready for collection at the Office of the Registrar. Those who graduated from the Techiman Campus should also contact the Techiman Campus Registry.
16 January 2014
The School of Theology and Mission of Valley View University is organizing conference on the theme “The Bible, Cultural Identity and Mission.”
1. The conference will bring together leading researchers, biblicists, missiologists, anthropologists, and educationists in the domain of interest from around the world. The goals are fourfold:
(a) To reassess past and current trends of doing biblical mission in culturally diverse environment of this century;
(b) To evaluate new advances and research results in the field of theoretical, experimental, and applied theological stances;
(c) To assess the missiological consciousness of the existence of the Christian Church in general and the Seventh-day Adventist church in particular;
(d) To chart missiological strategies to deal with both cultural axioms and peculiarities as we look beyond our time.
2. The following is the plan of events:
i. Conference is scheduled for April 7-11, 2014
(a) Arrival date: April 7, 2014
(b) Presentation of Papers: April, 8-9, 2014
(c) Conference Educational Excursion: Elmina Castle and Kakum National Park: April 10, 2014
(d) Departure: April 11, 2014
ii. Submissions and Publication of Abstracts and Proceedings
(a) Submissions of Abstract: February 20, 2014
(b) Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts: February 28, 2014
(c) Submission of full paper: March 25, 2014
(d) Publication of Conference proceedings: August, 2014
iii. Selected papers will be published in VVUJT (School of Theology and missions' Journal).
3. Original contributions are solicited on topics covered under broad areas such as (but not limited to):
· The Bible and cultural identity
· The Bible and Mission
· Cultural identity and Mission
· History and Mission
· Adventist mission
· Education and mission
· Current trends in mission
· Contextualization and missions
· Mission and Human development
Notice to all Students
Please get your Bio-metric data enrolled by the Lab assistants on campus. You need to do this before you can register for the semester.
This is to inform all new applicants that after completion of the online application form payment must be made at any prudential bank before the application form will be processed
Please follow the steps below to complete the application process:
Click on Online Application
Create an account with your email address,
Login in to your email account for your account details
Login with your account details
Complete the Application Form and Submit
Visit any prudential bank branch and pay the amount for the application form.
Wait for an email/text message or phone call confirming your admission.
Valley View University – Ghana’s Premier Chartered Private University.
Please beware of fraudsters promising to offer jobs at Valley View University.
If there is any vacant position in our organization, it will be advertised on the Jobs @ VVU page.
Don’t be deceived into paying money for a job.
Also, beware of fraudsters selling Valley View University Admission Forms online. If you need admission forms visit our website and download our forms.
for more information call:+233-0307011867.
Our website address is: www.vvu.edu.gh and nothing else.
Valley View University – Ghana’s Premier Chartered Private University