1. Candidates for admissions to the MBA programme must have earned a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/College with at least second class lower.
2. In addition, candidates should have at least two years post graduation work/job experience.
1. Candidates with membership in recognized professional bodies, e.g., ACCA, ICA (G), CIMA, CIM, CIPD, ICSA, etc.
2. In addition, candidates should have at least three years’ post qualification experience.
· Selection will be done through an interview process.
Programme Duration: Two Years
· Commencement of classes: September 2012
Class Schedule @ Nyaniba Estate, Osu
Monday – Thursday: (6:00 – 8:30pm)
Sundays: (1: 00 – 4:00pm)
a. The fee for the entire programme is $6,400.00 OR GH¢9,600.00 only with text books inclusive.
b. The fee for the entire programme is $7,500.00 only with text books inclusive for International Students.
a. The fee for the MBA programme is GH¢2,400 OR $1,600 / semester;
b. That 50% of a yearly fee of $3200 should be paid by the beginning of the first semester, 25% at the end of the first semester, and 25% at the beginning of the second semester.
The admission to the MBA programme is entirely on merit. The objective of the admissions criteria is to select individuals who have demonstrated their commitment to personal and professional growth.
Application forms can be obtained / downloaded from our website (www.vvu.edu.gh). Payment (¢80.00) shall be made upon submission of application forms.
APPLICANTS ARE TO SUBMIT THEIR FORMS LATEST BY JULY 12, 2012
For further information, please contact the following:
Tel: 0307011836; 0243572260
Dean, School of Business
0208733537; 0271018754; 0543426915; 0302912353; 0268234330
Or visit us at Valley View University, Oyibi – Dodowa Road.