Register for the Conference
Theme: Moving Forward with Confidence: Making Changes for Nursing Empowerment and Qiality Clinical Outcome
The Nursing Conference will present topics that will provide nurses information to improve clinical practices and facilitate patient care and outcomes. Also, to promote changes in nursing education, clinical and administrative policies and procedures and to teach how to integrate evidence-based practices within the environment of care. The conference format will include presentations, work-groups, and break-out sessions.
· Identify and discuss key areas in individual professional practice that need to be reviewed, changed, and/or enhanced.
· Identify and discuss areas of Nursing education, professional practice and polices that need to be reviewed, revised, and changed.
· Analyze and engage in National and Local strategic planning to improve clinical practice, facilitate quality care outcomes and patient satisfaction to address current and future needs.
· Summarize and evaluate content from the conference presentation that can be used to enhance nursing education and clinical practice.
· Nurses: Management, Staff, Education and Students
· Hospital Administrators
· Allied Health Care Personnel
· Nuts and Bolts of effective Classroom Teaching
· Effective Leadership
· Behavioral Health across Specialties
· Evidence- Based Practice
· Excellence in Clinical Education
· Holistic Care
i. Residential-Gh¢ 250.00 or its dollar equivalent (would include conference materials, Breakfast, snack, Lunch and Accommodation).
ii. Non-Residential-Gh¢ 175.00 or its dollar equivalent (would include conference materials, Snack and Lunch).