Valley View University (School of Business) Announces Second Admissions to its MBA Programme for January 2012
1. Candidates for admissions to the MBA programme must have earned a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/College with at least second class lower.
2. In addition, candidates should have at least two years post graduation work/job experience.
1. Candidates with membership in recognized professional bodies, e.g., ACCA, ICA (G), CIMA, CIM, CIPD, ICSA, etc.
2. In addition, candidates should have at least three years’ post qualification experience.
· Selection will be done through an interview process.
Programme Duration: Two Years
· Last Date for submission of applications: Thursday, 12th January, 2012.
· Interview: Thursday 19th January, 2012
· Commencement of classes: Monday 23rd January, 2012
Class Schedule @ Nyaniba Estate, Osu
Monday – Thursday: (9:00 am – 11:30am/ 6:00 – 8:30pm)
Sundays: (1:00 – 5:00pm)
Proposed fees & Payment Plan:
a. The fee for the entire programme is $6,400.00 only with text books inclusive.
b. The fee for the entire programme is $7,500.00 only with text books inclusive for International Students.
Application forms can be obtained/downloaded from our website (www.vvu.edu.gh). Payment shall be made upon submission of application forms. For further information, please contact the following:
Tel: 0307011836; 0243572260
Dean, School of Business
0208733537; 0242704612; 0543426915; 0272535985; 0260796413